Airplane-shaped flash drive

airplane-usb-drive_1.jpg

A startlingly expensive $24 at Chinavision. [via Coolest-Gadgets]

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Junk and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Airplane-shaped flash drive

1. guy_jin says:

I’m pretty sure that if you bring one of these to an airport, you get a free rectal exam.

2. zenbeatnik says:

But it’s upside/down.

If you note the seam on the USB plug is on the “top” of the airplane, which means it would be flying into your twin tower PCs (or mac pros) upside down.

Something suspicious about this.

3. nolly says:

From what I’ve seen — and I’ve not done an extensive search — $24 isn’t actually too bad for an 8 GB drive. Not great, but not terrible. 8GB is larger than most of the novelty-shape drives I’ve seen in the past, too.

4. error404 says:

Hmmm

The USB ports on my two tower PCs, and I think most peoples PCs too, are on the front about four fifths of the way up the front of the cases.

A couple of these and it is effectively a scale model of September the 11th.

Either someone didn’t think this through….or did and just has a pretty dark sense of humour.

5. Rob Beschizza says:

Yeah, I’d contemplated writing “For plugging into tower PCs,” but thought better of it.

6. strider_mt2k says:

Funny and not at the same time.

I just built twin (PC) towers.
    ugh