RuckJack, the jacket that converts to a backpack

ruckjack.jpg

The RuckJack is a jacket with fast clips that allow it to be easily converted into a rucksack. I’d suggest putting a jacket in the rucksack, because you’ll probably be cold.

The RuckJack is available this month across the UK or directly from the manufacturer’s site. It’s available in both a lightweight and an all-weather version, as well a children’s sizes, all in a variety of colors.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to RuckJack, the jacket that converts to a backpack

1. jimkirk says:

Nice ambigram logo…

How about a jacket with a small backpack built in.

2. airship says:

Yo, dawg, I heard you like jackets so I put a jacket in yo jacket so you could wear a jacket while you wear yo jacket.

3. guy_jin says:

that’s actually really nifty. I’ve been averse to buying jackets, simply because they’re only usefull for maybe 6 weeks in spring or fall, when a winter coat doesn’t really make sense. with this, once that season’s over, I can use it for other things.

4. insert says:

If you put a jacket inside the ruckjack, then turned the ruckjack into a jacket, I think you’d end up with some sort of kleinjacket. But if you wore your kleinjacket in the winter, would you be warm or cold? You would both be wearing your jacket but also not wearing it. Oh god.

5. ZoopyFunk says:

Sorry, this just screams for 72 point WTF, but damn the comments tag limitations.

6. Blue says:

And if I need to put my jacket on, I can just carry all the stuff that the backpack was holding in my hands!

Perhaps I’ll put another rucksack in the ruckjack.

FFS.

7. Jai says:

I had a fall jacket as a child that folded into a pouch that had a shoulder strap. I considered it the ultimate travel jacket. Too bad it was 5 different (bright) colors and looked like a parachute/hot air balloon.

8. Dr. Apokalypse says:

My socks convert to coin purses. Which convert to blackjacks. Socks rule.

9. ROSSINDETROIT says:

I have an LL Bean nylon raincoat that folds up into a Kelly green fanny pack. For the win, which of those two things is worse to be seen in?

10. kaiza says:

This is as stupid as having underwear that turns into reading glasses. The need for one does not exclude the need for the other.

11. RuckJack says:

Buy just a Jacket, or buy a jacket that can also be a rucksack when not needed?

Cycle to work with jacket and wear it as rucksack in the afternoon on the way home with your shopping for dinner in it. Chuck all your mates jackets in it when cruising around the festival arena and turn it into a jacket when it gets chilly….

Comes with a separate liner bag for dirty gear or when caught out in the rain.

2000mm waterproof, 2000mm breathable, starting at £ 46 – if you need a new rainjacket it’s a no brainer and it’s fun.

12. Pete says:

I recently saw a bag that turns into a rucksack. Now that was pointless.

13. Waterlilygirl says:

I had a jacket that did this back in 1986… and currently a beach towl that turns into a backpack.

14. crystally says:

I am sorry to come here to look for help.But I really want to know how to use this HD Video Converter.Is there anybody help me?Thanks a lot.

I love it. You where it in the morning with extra layers and as the dday warms up you fill it with sweaters and such that you would have to carry otherwise. As the night comes on your reverse. At this time of year in NYC this would be great to own!

16. ROSSINDETROIT says:

Perfect for the man who needs a jacket or a rucksack but never both at the same time.

17. Tenn says:

Eh. Conversion-wear is cool, but I’ll nth why the hell do it with a rucksack.