I am now authorized to use physical force

b88d758b948c176a15e20c6328d11cdde6b1e5e6_m.jpg

Source: Ffffound/Deputy Dog.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to I am now authorized to use physical force

More dignity than a Segway.

You have 10 seconds to comply.

Put some bodywork on the front and put a toilet seat on it… see where I’m going? You got me…

4. josephlrc says:

Zuzu, happily we do a little better with immigration policy so it will take us a bit longer to have their problems. The real winners of the Japanese investment are the Europeans.

5. spazzm says:

That’s not a robot.

It’s an entry in “Pimp My Wheelchair”.

6. w000t says:

I can’t find a video, but Top Gear did a shortish segment on this. Richard Hammond got to ride one of these around inside Toyota’s HQ and a bit around the roads outside their building in Toyota City. It reclines for faster travel (up to about 20mph, IIRC) and the wheels and various body segments articulate to lean into corners.

7. clothingoptional says:

All the world’ll fly in a flurry
    When I take you out in the surrey,
    When I take you out in the surrey with the fringe on top!!

8. malex says:

I would have gone with a Captain Pike reference, myself…

9. Agies says:

One beep for yes two beeps for no.

10. killdeer says:

@4 *flash*

11. phillamb168 says:

No seatbelt?

12. Grozbat says:

Cool. Just need something to keep the rain off…

13. zuzu says:

Laugh at the Japanese now if you want, but they’ve been working on the problem of elder care entitlements and a contracting population (while increasing per-capita productivity through mechanization and automation) for decades ahead of the rest of the world.

Their R&D will have solved the problems that the United States will sooner license or lease from Japan than invent themselves for the retirement of the baby boomer generation.

Now go watch Roujin Z (1991)!