Lenovo Pocket Yoga not a real device. Boo!

From Lenovo Blogs:

Last week some buzz was created by a photograph that someone snuck out of our Beijing design studio. The picture was of a pocket-sized PC we developed about two years ago, well before the current netbook craze and the introduction of a similar form factor by one of our competitors. Since the design has been shown in public in the past and received some attention, I thought it might be of some interest to discuss the design inspiration and share some photos and drawings of the device.

“Pocket Yoga” Concept [Thanks, Stumo!]

Previously: Lenovo Pocket Yoga

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Lenovo Pocket Yoga not a real device. Boo!

1. zoink says:

I’m so sad when a concept like this is released, because I have to assume it means that it will never be made.

Also, if you were a honcho at Lenovo, and you saw this concept, would you say a) “Let’s sit on this for a couple of years before showing everyone how much less exciting our real products are than our imaginary ones,” or b) “This mockup does not leave my office until I announce it as a real product. You have 12 months. Go.”

2. Narual says:

Reminds me of my boss’ old HP Jornada:

3. Tommy says:

Reminds me of my Poqet PC.

4. artbot says:

You win again, internets!

5. Marcel says:

All your design are belong to us!

6. cinemajay says:

So Lenovo was ahead of the game but sat on this until they were dead last? Niiiiiice.