Pleo extinct

pleoschem.jpg

Ugobe, the makers of the $350 robotic dinosaur “Pleo”, have filed for Chapter 7.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Pleo extinct

You know, if you really do want one, the prices have been slashed down to $100 on Amazon.

Dang! Now who’s going to develop my robot puppy? I WANT MY ROBOT PUPPY!

3. monstrinho_do_biscoito says:

they need to scale it up to a huge sort of all terrain armoured transport and sell them to an evil empire.

$100 you say, i may have to buy.

Is there anywhere I can download any of the updates and other software that was available?

5. monstrinho_do_biscoito says:

no pleos on amazon for $100, but i did find some “in memory of Pleo” dogtags. pffft.

6. GregLondon says:

damn asteroids

7. Duffong says:

Well, no wonder. Though kinda cute, it’s really silly.

Best headline in recent memory.

Very sad. I have one. Always wanted it and now it just collects dust in the corner although every now and then I power him up and realize how technically cool he really is.

Huh, forget I said that. Looks like the price jumped up to $200. Glad I got an order in while I did!

11. FreakCitySF says:

Sounds like a job for Vince Shlomi!