Electronic Mogwai

a3bd_gremlins_gizmo_plush.jpg

It features “motion and singing,” and you can feed it after midnight. $23 from ThinkGeek.

Singing Gizmo Gremlins Plush [ThinkGeek]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Electronic Mogwai

1. Doctor Popular says:

Whatever you do, do not get it wet.

2. A New Challenger says:

And the best part about the Gizmo Furby was it could communicate with Reply

3. KurtMac says:

#8 CHALLENGER: Hey, I also have the interactive Yoda Furby in the basement too. Together, we can realize your dream!

4. superrobot says:

I love the look of digust by the guy at :30ish.

What, they didn’t want to pay Jerry Goldsmith the rights to have him hum the actual Gizmo theme?

Captcha phrase: Dance topping!

6. A New Challenger says:

@Kurtmac: Oh hot damn! I’m going to favorite this thread, and if you could post a link to video if/when you do this I would be most pleased. Have you ever set them up before?

I’d prefer an animatronic Phoebe Cates.

8. grimc says:

It’s an annoyatron you can punch!

I am disturbed.

10. KurtMac says:

@Challenger: I don’t remember, but I’d have been crazy not to have tried it. I’ve got to get back to my dad’s house where they are, dust them off and make some history. Perhaps I can make the Gizmo furby hold the lightsaber, and Yoda furby will teach him how to use it. Then we will all be doomed.

Furby?

12. KurtMac says:

@#2: Actually, the Gizmo Furby already existed in the late 90s. http://www.mimitchi.com/html/fgizmo.htm

I have one in the basement somewhere, and at its core it was a Furby, and interacted with other Furbies, but had all the Mogwai sounds and whatnot. Apparently a hard-to-find collectors item now, so it may be time for me dust mine off and hit up eBay.