PSP-3000 finally hacked

Team Typhoon finally conquered the new PSP, opening it to homebrew, customization and piracy.

This is a demo of the 5.03 firmware running the tiff exploit and booting into a HEN environment on a PSP 2003 (3000 Support also) on 5.03 Official Firmware. This proves that the code survives a reboot and the system software and MAC address can be changed. This is something that only can be done with a kernel exploit. A video launching homebrew will be posted later.

Credits: Homebrew Enabler – (Davee) Team Typhoon
5.03 Tiff Exploit – MaTiAz
Video – Granite
The Community – All your support. :D

You’ll have to wait, though: packaging it up for public consumption is the next step.

Source [Slashdot]

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to PSP-3000 finally hacked

1. dragonlinel says:

yo i saw people use this method and able to play game but how as many people tried and converted saves

2. wcr1204 says:

i have psp 3001 im having problems with the firmware 5.03 gen cab sone help me

3. rizvy says:

i dont know how 2 hack?any 1 plzzz tech meeeee…..

4. strider_mt2k says:

I’ve already had a card slot fail in one of my Dingo A320s, so if the Chinese grey market doesn’t keep me fixed then it’s a hacked PSP all the way for my emulation satisfaction.

Keep up the great work!

5. asdf says:

How do you hack it

6. Rob Beschizza says:

I am wanting a Dingoo pretty badly. So close to pulling the trigger on that one.

7. lk says:

so i wanna hack my psp 3000 and im a bit spooked because of what will it work like after i hack it will the web still work or how about skype and other features what will i loose and where can i get HEN 5.03??? hellp old and confused

wtf is this bs i dont wanna play gba games lolz i killed my gba ^O^ lolz

9. strider_mt2k says:

I like mine a lot Rob.
    I haven’t retro-gamed this much in years.

-of course they weren’t retro then. :|

whats the name of the song in the video???