Keyboard pants

Now we know, cybertwerps: Having a keyboard embedded in your pants looks really dorky. I will admit to wanting to try them on. [NYC Resistor via MAKE:] PreviouslyBook: Fashion Geek: Clothes Accessories Tech by Diana Eng]
This entry was posted in keyboard. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Keyboard pants

  1. caipirina says:

    I was wondering a similar thing .. where is the mouse ? trackpad ? joystick? or what do they call they small nubbly thing on IMB thinkpads ?

  2. yri says:

    Needs a touchpad right in the middle, dontcha think? ;-)

  3. jhultgre says:

    I’m gonna wait for keyboard underpants. If I want to type in comfort I don’t want pesky pants getting in the way.

  4. kaiza says:

    Surely a joystick would be more (less) appropriate. Joypants?

  5. echolocate chocolate says:

    #6 the little thinkpad nubbin that one fingers is, of course, the clitoris.

  6. magista says:

    The ‘Y’ key is on the wrong leg…

  7. Anonymous says:

    All it needs are big ol’ patch pockets right on top of them. Get that cargo pants look goin’ on and blend with the crowd (obviously not the intention here, though).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>


More BB

Boing Boing Video

Flickr Pool




Displays ads via FM Tech

RSS and Email

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution. Boing Boing is a trademark of Happy Mutants LLC in the United States and other countries.

FM Tech