Asian camera doesn’t understand Asian eyes

nikon_asianblink.jpg

Joz got her mother a new camera. It seems to have just enough intelligence to say the wrong thing.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Asian camera doesn’t understand Asian eyes

1. I feel sorry for manufacturers. First they had to teach their gadgets how to think—now they have to teach them tact..thanks for sharing your views..
    Free online games. .
    Regards,

2. maximusdecimus says:

Free online games. .
    Regards,

3. Sarah says:

It’s not raciest

No, clearly that camera in comment #4 that focuses on breasts is the raciest camera. ; )

4. haiko says:

This is going to be a big blog that is useful to all kind of services and users. women’s accessories.
    Regards,

5. ranke says:

Very funny… MY camera gives the exact pic and accuration all the time. This is really a good quote. Research Papers
    Regards,

6. kaka says:

I think that Felix’s comment is a quote and not his personal opinion.Diploma

7. phisrow says:

Next up, automatic color correction feature that makes everybody in the frame show up whiter than a ’50s suburb…

8. kaka says:

I had a chuckle at this, especially because Nikon is from japan =) Online GED

9. kaka says:

I had a chuckle at this, especially because Nikon is from japan =) Online High School Diploma

10. kaka says:

I like any other race.

People are joking that the camera is racist. It’s just silliness! Stop being so serious! No one is attacking anyone. Except you. Homeschool

11. CraziestGadgetsdotcom says:

the red-eye reduction feature makes taking a decent picture of my devil child impossible!

12. kaka says:

I think that Felix’s comment is a quote and not his personal opinion.GED Online

13. its an nice blog useful info in it.NASA may want to inspire the kids to grow up and be astronauts and engineers, but those kids aren’t paying the taxes that fund the rovers – something NASA tends to conveniently forget when they name probes these days.

14. seen2much says:

I have a camera that is supposed to be able to recognize faces and adjust the light on them. But if a woman is in the picture, it focuses on her breasts. Including my 14 year old niece. perverted camera.

15. Felix Mitchell says:

This comment on teh flickr page is amazing:

“Come on! You can’t all be serious! The “f”ing camera is calibrated to 85% of the populations eyes. It’s not raciest. Get over it! And the rest of you. You really gotta think about what you do to each and every company you attack with B.S like this. We all just have to get over ourselves! NONE of us are that special! Before you point fingers remember. You don’t deserve it!, you probably are the only one offended, and the rest of the world is NOT there to make sure that YOU.. are ok with everything. I am not speaking to this one Asian person. I am speaking to all of you that think this was wrong… LIBERALS!”

16. historyman68 says:

Hey, Moderators – starting at about #13, every comment has a spam link attached to it.

17. Sarah says:

Wow Felix. Really?

I think this is funny. I like Asians, as much as I like any other race.

And for the record, I think we are ALL special. I am a liberal and proud of it.

“Liberalism is a broad class of political philosophies that considers individual liberty and equality to be the most important political goals.”

Sounds good to me! :)

18. david says:

Oh, I lol’d until saliva sprayed all over my laptop screen.

19. Salimi says:

Haha, this is hilarious.

20. this charming manc says:

Very unfortunate

Cordless Phones

21. freeenterprisechic micjiffy says:

Can you hear the distant wail of P.C. police sirens?

22. John says:

Hey Felix – umm…you do realize that Asians make up a majority of the planet’s population, right? I agree it’s a silly thing to get upset about, as it was obviously not intentional. You seem to have some anger issues you might want to speak to someone about. Also, what does any of this have to do with “LIBERALS” ?

24. Nikolas says:

My camera gives me this all the time, even though I’m white, with a respectable epicanthic fold. I think it’s the perpetual Clint Eastwood squint. texas holdem

25. Anony says:

I had a chuckle at this, especially because Nikon is from japan =)

I think that Felix’s comment is a quote and not his personal opinion.

27. Jaman987 says: