Sigma Bluetribe Bluetooth Headphones

sigmabluetribe.jpg

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in hexagons and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Sigma Bluetribe Bluetooth Headphones

1. Lea Hernandez says:

Those look like pure, concentrated, 60’s fake paneling fugly.

2. TJ S says:

Hmm…$150? Seems reasonable enough. And as much as I hate the 60’s fake paneling look normally, these somehow pull it off.

3. Zenconcrete says:

I like them, I want them, I need them and I am entitled to them in some way i yet have to think about.

4. Rico G says:

These are available in black as well, with TWO sets of earphone pads…square and hexagon shaped. Also, it appears they they have produced a Bluetooth adapter for the iPod series of devices so that these headphones will work with iPods as well! I have included a partially translated URL to share with others in more detail the specs on these headphones. Price was still not translated at the time of this writing…

Was the lead picture of the black set last night, or am I a completely hopeless alcoholic?

6. aaaa says: