Prime View said on Monday it would pay about $215 million for E Ink, whose flexible digital displays are used in Amazon's Kindle and the Sony Reader. ... E Ink Vice President Sriram Peruvemba said the deal would provide the financing and manpower needed to fuel development of color displays, slated for mass production at the end of 2010.
- ⌦ Fujitsu Flepia is slow, expensive, but heralds a color e-paper age ...
- ⌦ Fujitsu's Prototype "FLEPia" Color ePaper eBook - Boing Boing Gadgets
- ⌦ Warmer, warmer: e-paper with sub-second refresh - Boing Boing Gadgets
- ⌦ "Readius" Fold-Up e-Paper Reader is Now a Phone, Too - Boing Boing ...
- ⌦ Steven Johnson on eBooks - Boing Boing Gadgets