Econo-Keys, the reversible keyboard

ecokeys-sb.jpg

The actual keyboard I like, assuming it’s not as squidgy and strange as it looks. But the overall concept is hard to get behind, if you see what I mean. [via Oh Gizmo]

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Econo-Keys, the reversible keyboard

1. elisd says:

Except that it appears to suffer from the netbook right-shift key problem.

The only real use of a portable external keyboard that I can see is with a netbook. So, making one with the same deficiencies as a built-in netbook keyboard seems really dumb.

People are DEFINATELY going to look at you funny when you reach your hand under the keyboard while surfing to use the touchpad. Perhaps “fingering my touchpad” should be a new euphimsim.

3. Simeon says:

When I bought a netbook I did wish for a trackpad on the bottom. The idea makes sense, but not this implementation.

4. Amplifier says:

Looks like it’s waterproof to a meter, could be perfect to use in the bath!

5. Chrs says:

It is really odd that you don’t flip it around the long axis, that would make a lot more sense.

6. kcampbell0283 says:

I’m thinking it’d be good for traveling. Plus on their site now its only $76.