Video: StevenF’s iPhone 3GS Unboxing

It’s funny because it’s true.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Video: StevenF’s iPhone 3GS Unboxing

1. Rickyneck says:

I don’t think the iPhone is the only one that’s had speed added in the video.

2. Halloween Jack says:

I consider it a testimony to the sort of iron will that allows me to tear myself away from countless online tributes to you-know-who for a minute that I managed to get past the part where the only thing that I really wanted to do on this earth was to tase this guy, repeatedly and in sensitive bathing-suit-type areas.

3. Chevan says:

I half expected the sign-off to be “For your health!”

Awesome video.

4. eliterrell says:

“This is an example of the kind of thing where Apple goes the extra mile.” Ice cube tray. Heh. Maybe there have been too many of these unboxing parodies but this guy really nails it.

5. mwilliamrice says:

“Something about spit…”

6. PlushieSchwartz says:

Too long! But funny. Nice job Seth Rogan.

“…That’s a lot of Megahertz!” I lol’d at work. Very embarrassing. :)

Bananas for when ya get hungry.

9. JP says:

While watching this on my iPhone 3GS I spit-taked all over my new phone. Very nice.

10. roguecnidarian says:

Love the Neverhood music in the background. brilliant game.

11. SamSam says:

The constantly out-of-breath voice reminds me of the “You suck at photoshop” series. Are these related in any way?

12. jules says:

This proves that whatever camera he’s using can’t handle close focus. If like I suspect it’s a flip then as an owner I can confirm they aren’t good at close focus. They should do a macro flip for people who like to film their own hands.

13. emily darwin says:

haha, plushieshwartz, do you know fov sure if this was seth rogen? cause i susupected it but i’m curious if it really is.

very funny…