Black and White Clock

black-white-clock.jpg

Kibardin Design’s Black and White clock has four OLED digits equipped with light sensors, ensuring an appropriate color is always used. Kibardin is looking for a manufacturer. [via Oh Gizmo]

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Furniture and Lighting. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Black and White Clock

1. RedShirt77 says:

Will probably make a nice nightlght in the bathroom.

But how do I set the correct time for the tens of hours digit? Does it have a seperate display on the back? Like a watch? And how long do the batteries work if it is putting out light all night, every night?

It would be fun to build out the whole hate and time on one of these. Nice way to decorate a wall with practical information.

2. RedShirt77 says:

date, i mean

3. General Specific says:

Cool idea, but I think it would work better as a single unit.

4. geekpdx says:

How about a 140 character set that connects to wifi and displays a twitter feed?

5. michaeljohnprince says:

please please please tell me where I can get one of these. Im usually ambivalent about these types of things, but I NEED this.

Ok, not NEED like ‘Maslow’ need. More like ‘Freudian’ need.

Incredible.

7. RedShirt77 says:

Controls could get hidden in the hour tens digit. Not all those lights would get used

8. RedShirt77 says:

Also, would be great to have house numbers that change color like this. Thouse cn be wired in to low voltage like a door bell.

9. SeppTB says:

Oh look, more cool stuff I can’t buy.

What is going to be made first, this, or the LED watch in a watch band thing from a few months ago?

Very neat.. I wonder how they would sync between different digits as need by then time?

11. kris says:

Stunning ! where can i get one ?

12. Thibault says:

Contact me, I have factory that can produce it.
    Is their any pattend at the moment on it?