Video Gallery: The Humanimal Kingdom

Using bodypaint, makeup, teeth and other prosthetics, people are succeeding at some pretty mind-blowing transformations. Not to knock furries, but there’s a big difference between putting on a fuzzy suit and adding prosthetics and silicone to alter the bone structure of your face. These folks, namely Russian Model Alex Kovas, really go the extra mile:

(Not the best artistry, especially compared to Kovas, but bonus points for doing everything himself quickly and opting for the Rolling Stones as a soundtrack.)

This entry was posted in makeup, Sex and Relationships, Theme Post and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Video Gallery: The Humanimal Kingdom

1. Rodney says:

Sickos.

2. strider_mt2k says:

Creative, artistic, well executed and incredibly creepy.

3. J France says:

Yeah, felt like I was watching something very personal, private… intimate even.

It’s very impressive, and yeah – almost turned me on… but I would do someone in a squirrel costume any day*. So who knows.

*Depending on person in it ;P

4. Dean Putney says:

Neat. Kinda creepy, but neat.

I love watching collections of videos like these all at the same time. It’s hilarious.

6. Not a Doktor says:

The top ones look like they have a rictus grin

7. O_M says:

…Just what I want to see in the morning. Some furry freak dressed up in latex, letting his junk dangle.

Excuse me, I need to throw up really badly right now…

Always great to have somebody’s fetishes plastered all over the screen when visiting what’s supposedly a gadget blog.

Are you going to cover fisting next?

9. scaught says:

Totally creepy.

10. Ian70 says:

Well that’s one way to not over-heat in a fursuit.

Also, more furries should be this physically fit plzkthx.

11. Stuart says:

This is a bit of a trip into the uncanny valley. Awesome work – but creepy as.

They just need to throw in a few lines of dialogue and this could be the Thundercats movie.

12. Ken says:

Dr. Jonathan Chase… wealthy, young, handsome. A man with the brightest of futures. A man with the darkest of pasts. From Africa’s deepest recesses, to the rarefied peaks of Tibet, heir to his father’s legacy and the world’s darkest mysteries. Jonathan Chase, master of the secrets that divide man from animal, animal from man… Manimal!

13. Egypt Urnash says:

While there is a predominance of big cartoony “mascot”-style costumes in the parts of furry fandom that wear costumes, there’s also a pretty significant minority of costumers who do a lot of prosthetic work.

For instance, here’s a video of Scabrous the dragon going out shopping. There’s a lot more out there but I’m too lazy to look.

That said, these are pretty awesome too.

14. AirPillo says:

This is creepy even to furries.

Impressive, though.

15. infikitsune says:

What a country! In soviet russia, animals dress up as you.

16. HeatherB says:

I can’t even watch it because the still frames are freaking me out. If they move I might scream and run from the room.

Yikes.

18. usonia says:

The creepy-ness is OK. That I’m finding these hot as well is a little disturbed.

19. RaccoonEyes says:

An odd link to follow, especially in an internet cafe…

The receptionist’ll be giving me odd looks on the way out, lawl.

20. You know, I’ve seen many odd things on the internet, and much of it I’m not that proud of…But this really is, genuinely, creepy.

21. Lonin says: