Pittsburgh Dpt. of Zombie Disposal

3752568958_013353dee1_b-thumb-620x465-23876.jpg

Update: The PDZD’s Eve writes in: “Hey! Thanks for noticing my car! I mean, the PDZD appreciates your interest. Yes, sadly the city has been cutting back on our funding ever since the Great Uprising of the ’70s. The mayor has seen fit to divert funding towards more elite militant SWAT style squads, forcing our rag-tag crew to make do with used Chevys donated by citizens of our fair burgh. The Department is currently accepting applications. Interested parties should contact washbar@mail.com. Non Pittsburgh residents welcome.”

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Pittsburgh Dpt. of Zombie Disposal

1. Rob Beschizza says:

Fixed!

2. Shannon says:

As I promised/threatened I would above, I was totally inspired by Eve to do something similar to my truck:

3. Shannon says:

Haha, I love that… I may rip off their idea and do the same on my truck.

4. Hiroaki says:

Actually, it’s the Department of Zombie Disposal. Zombie Control is still in the R&D phases. The latest trials look promising, though…

Hmm… something tells me this car belongs to the members of the Pittburgh band Zombi.

6. HeatherB says:

Note graveyard in background. Nice.

7. Lucky says:

Actually, these all belong to people involved in some way with either It’s Alive, or the Zombie Walk (names redacted for privacy). Pittsburgh is, after all, the Zombie Capital.

8. RedShirt77 says:

What is their extension at the Mayors help line? I saw some in the Mexican War Streets that someone should clean up before the Netroots people flood into town.

9. Pyert says:

here in St. Louis we have the Zombie Squad. Every once in a while you can see their armor plated pickup driving around.

10. Eve says: