Coder Girl

Via FSJ: “depicts two demographics that don’t actually exist at Apple.”

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Short. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Coder Girl

1. Skwid says:

This is slick, man. Best new nerdcore I’ve heard in a while. I’ll have to see if I can cop a download somewhere!

2. The Other Mark says:

I love the text message “SUDO make me a sandwich” Someone loves Randall Monroe.

3. Dean Putney says:

Skwid: If you find it, share it! I’d like an MP3 of this.

I’m surprised on a related note, I’m surprised he didn’t make a reference to pushing or popping from a stack.

4. Dean Putney says:

Skwid: If you find it, share it! I’d like an MP3 of this.

On a related note, I’m surprised he didn’t make a reference to pushing or popping from a stack.

5. wrybread says:

Holy crap that’s good. So many great lines. “When my coder girl grants me root access…”

Aha! The lyrics are on their homepage:

6. teflon says:

Great tune, good video – anyone else think it could have used a few more shots of “coder girl” and a few less of chase though? :-(

Three demographics that definitely exist at Apple:

–Charlie