Power On Self Test: Watermark

111watermark.jpg

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Power On Self Test: Watermark

1. meerkat says:

Can’t help but think an aggressive drop-shadow might be useful here as well?

2. Rob Beschizza says:

Good ideas, everyone! Maybe we should put it on generic product marketing photos that don’t belong to us, too.

3. ChibiR says:

Alternatively, just make snapshots of people holding products – and then slap the watermark over their faces ;)

(Also, font outline in another color so that the watermark will still be annoying even when the background roughly matches the fill color!)

Wayyyy too subtle. It’s only on there once!

5. reflex says:

OMG! OMG! I am soooo going to order one of these the moment Apple announces it.

And then I’m going to get someone to make a watermark skin for it… whatever it is.

6. zikman says:

it’s that new toaster oven everyone’s talking about! I saw it here first!

7. Steven Leckart says:

I’m going to get that watermarked on my lower back.

8. Andy Nonymous says:

man, i hope you don’t start pasting that over every image you post.

9. mdh says:

Whatever that is, it’s fugly.

You should make it so the watermark blinks

11. Rob Beschizza says:

“man, i hope you don’t start pasting that over every image you post.”

Do you think it might be too subtle?

12. strider_mt2k says:

Step 1: shop out font

Step 2: Post on my OWN blog

Step 3: Profit

13. ChibiR says:

Assuming that I interpret this correctly: Good to know that I’m not the only one who finds excessive watermarking silly. Sometimes it’s hard to focus on (or FIND) the product on a photo because it’s hidden behind some sort of “PHOTO TAKEN BY X!” logo.

@strider_mt2k: