1. It has a roll top, the kind you see on dry sacks. It's great for saving space, watertight, and easy to open and close.
2. The yellow belts on the front are great for further compression, and for strapping in a sleeping bag or tent.
3. It's named after a beautiful coast on the north shore of Kauai &mdash which is where I took this pack last month on a camping trip.
4. It's lightweight, and the mesh back panels and wide shoulder straps make it easy to carry. No sweaty back even in the Hawaii summer, at least not for me.
5. It has lots of little and big extra pockets, including two on the hip strap for gadgets.
The Napali is $190.
Product page [Mountain Hardwear]