Kool-Aid Man has been tearing it up over in Second Life. So much so, he’s now offering free guided tours for anyone willing to dive back into Second Life.

Of course, it’s not really Kool-Aid man, but an avatar created by artist Jon Rafman. Still, seems like it could be quite a trip, especially since homeboy is known for busting through walls wherever he goes.

Warning: The above video features NSFW moments; mostly around 08:00 when Kool-Aid Man visits a sex club, then a strip club. See, I told you dude gets wild.

[via Beautiful Decay]

This entry was posted in Art and Instruments. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Kool-Aid Man Is Giving NSFW Tours In Second Life [Wow, There's Still A Second Life?]

1. Enochrewt says:

#1, #2: Hey, Hey, I never said it was a good idea to sue them, I just said that it seems to tempt fate. If I was a clever marketing guy, I would find a way to bring attention to the fact that the Kool-Aid Man, is not a perverted sex freak, and is a wholesome brand for kids.

The Streisand effect only happens when poor PR people panic, and surprise! there are competent, smart people out there that would make dude eat ramen for the rest of his life.

The reason I brought all of this up was because I played City of Heroes (Super hero MMO) and they were very strict about not recreating known comic book heroes.

2. nnguyen says:

I never thought I’d live to see a shemale fucking Kool-Aid Man, and then jizz on him.

How many experience points did I just get?

3. Enochrewt says:

Does trademark law not apply in Second Life or something? It would silly for Kraft to sue… oh wait, what was that “woman” doing to The Kool-Aid man again? Yeah I’m sure that’s how Kraft foods would like the Kool-aid man portrayed.

4. andygates says:

Just like they sue the NSFW fanart at DeviantArt? (Man, that Kiva from Megas gets some attention!)

No, the Streissand Effect would kick into play and they’d look more like asses than if they let it play out.

5. A New Challenger says:

This might be the greatest video I have seen all year. And I saw Singing Kitties.

6. Charlie says:

I want an oil painting of Kool-Aid man standing in an undersea landscape, staring off at a school of sunfish.

7. ChiarasDad says:

Yes, trademark law applies, but is only proactively policed to any extent on items offered publicly for sale. If you make an infringing item or costume yourself you will get away with it until someone complains or reports you or (in the case of outright copying) DMCAs you.

Yes, Second Life still exists even if the twitterati have moved on to whatever faaascinating topic is trending today.

8. eliterrell says:

It’s like 28 Days Later only instead of zombies all that is left is furries and sexbots, who presumable rose up and slaughtered everyone else. And the Kool-Aid Man instead of Cillian Murphy.

9. pfh says:

It’s… it’s like I always imagined Gibson’s cyberspace would be.

[Wipes away a nostalgic tear.]

10. siliconsunset says:

*snort, chuckle*

@9:39 “Take it you refreshing sip of sugar swill… take my Kool Kock.”

Oh yeah?

11. siliconsunset says:

After completing that video the two overwhelming questions I want answered are “how does the Kool Aid man never spill, especially with all that dancing?” and “how does one tattoo fur?”

Is that sad?

12. teflon says:

I must say, if Second Life is half as fun as this video looks, it must be the most boring thing since a coma. I signed up for it a couple of years ago, and stopped using it after 30 minutes a two client crashes.

13. Sarah says:

I stopped using it because it was too much like my RL – people kept trying to have pointless conversations with me, and I couldn’t find a job.