Video: Unboxing The Fleshlight

When I tweeted about needing to get a hold of a Fleshlight, I wasn’t entirely kidding. One BBG reader answered my bluff call, put me in touch and, well, now I’ve got a real-life Fleshlight [NSFW] in my home… actually, TWO: a pink-flesh-colored one shaped like a woman’s hoo-ha vagina and another transparent one shaped like a, uh, butthole (!) an anus.

To be continued…

This entry was posted in fleshlight, Sex and Relationships. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Video: Unboxing The Fleshlight

1. Halloween Jack says:

What’s weird is the whole premise behind a Fleshlight is that it’s supposed to cleverly hide your sex toy from casual eyes, but the first one doesn’t really look too much like a real flashlight, and the second one abandons the whole idea.

2. dpfeil says:

I really enjoy the use of “she” and “her” when describing this item.

3. KurtMac says:

Well timed interjection of your mind’s better judgment at 0:52, resisting the initial primordial instinct to stick your finger in it. Had you not stopped yourself you probably would have had to upload this to an entirely different streaming video service.

4. styrofoam says:

You’re reviewing a fleshlight, but haven’t reviewed a tripod yet? (Or did the manufacturer want that particular sample back, which I imagine (HOPE. HOPE. HOPE.) isn’t the case with this one?

The “holding the product with my feet during the unboxing” is admittedly funny enough to get me to comment, but it makes for a lot of awkward unboxing.

I imagine somebody makes a headband similar to a petzl if you’re just going for that fun POV effect and don’t want to accidentally get too much of yourself in frame. If not, there’s your $50 idea.

5. Mr_Voodoo says:

@DPFEIL

Actually, it’s “she” and “her” for the first one, and then “this guy” for the, um, transparent butthole.

heehee.

6. josh says:

Something tells me that David Cronenberg would love these.

It’s insanely durable. Unless you have a sandpaper cock it’ll probably outlast you.

How does it feel? The plain model feels like a really good, wet blowjob. Dunno about the others. Also, you need a real water based lube, not vaseline/hand lotion.

Cleaning is easy enough, just rinse it out. Drying is much harder though. Best bet is to draw a paper towel through it. If you’re paranoid about the germs on your dick you can give it a once over with rubbing alcohol.

As for discretion…well, back when it was invented, it may have been concealable. The casing was plain and nobody knew what it was. Now it’s so widely known the shape gives it away without any further investigation.

8. Steven Leckart says:

@styrofoam:

I do have access to a head-mounted cam:

The idea of wearing a special rig to film the unboxing of a Fleshlight seemed a bit much. Hope you can appreciate my inclination for guerrilla style in this case. ;)

9. Rob Beschizza says:

At least he did not use “Va-Jay-Jay.” For this small mercy I am pleased.

10. RikF says:

Ron – fair point, well made.

11. DeWynken says:

So, um, wots it like? nudge nudge know what I mean, squire?

To be continued…

Really, really not necessary.

13. RikF says:

Steven – not offended (takes a hell of a lot to do that!) – just amused :)

14. TedJohnson says:

“To be continued…”

Will we be seeing a post title Two Weeks with a Fleshlight?

15. surrural says:

I think the second term you were, uh, straining to expel is “poo-ha”.

16. styrofoam says:

I meant that there’d be a way to adapt your current Elph or Flip to a set of headstraps that attaches to your head, rather than a “marketed-to-EXTREME-SPORTS-ENTHUSIASTS” type helmet-mounted cam similar to the tony hawk or unnamed motorcycle-suggested gear.

A series of straps and a small platform with a tripod thread could hold a small camera; somebody would then try to mount a DSLR to it for laughs and the cry when the lens broke. Maybe not the best idea.

I’m not getting visions of Mario Incandeza, and his Bolex.

None of this is germane to the product under discussion, however. I eagerly await not watching your next video review on this subject. (No offense.)

17. Steven Leckart says:

OK, no more straining with the language on my part.

I apologize if anyone was offended by my use of “hoo-ha.” From now on, I’ll be sticking to medical/physiological terms.

18. Agies says:

I believe the term you were looking for is bajingo.

19. TJ S says:

Surrural wins the comment thread.

This is going to be the best review since Joel Johnson did the “Bodygroom” razor (which, funny enough, I ended up buying and loving.)

20. PlushieSchwartz says:

YOU GOTTA TAKE THE TUBE OUT!

And buddy you’re gonna need some more lube with that! Believe me.

@#13 Remembers the Bodygroom review with fondness. Oh Joel, you fox.

21. PlushieSchwartz says:

PS “One BBG reader” is sulking because you didn’t thank him by name. Sulk. Sulk.

22. TJ S says:

(Wow, there’s a LOT of “Previously” links on this…)

Something I’m interested to see in the review is durability. As Sean Connery once was imitated to have said, “I’ve wasted a pretty penny, I don’t mind telling you…”. I’ve got no doubt the thing will be great the first time it’s used, but I’d like to see how it holds up over time.

23. Pixel says:

Transparent? That has got to be right disturbing to see in action.
    I’m guessing it is going to be a lot like the MIR of a couple in coitus, more squishing and deforming than you’d expect or ever want to see from your own genitalia.

24. Gloria says:

I’d want to know about hygiene. Easy to clean? Dries quickly? Non-porous materials? Easy to sterilize? Durability plays a role since any rips or tears would wreck sanitary concerns.

25. RikF says:

Video of a fleshlight, but you use the word ‘hoo-ha’?!