Frustrate yourself for a few minutes and then give up with the Revomaze

c247_revomaze_extreme_puzzle.jpg

Described as an ‘extreme puzzle,’ Revomaze comes in three colors, representing increasing degrees of extremity, and comes with one of those fishy “win cash if you solve it” offers. [ThinkGeek via The Automata Blog]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Frustrate yourself for a few minutes and then give up with the Revomaze

1. Raketemensch says:

Wow, a new post on BBG. To what do we owe this great honor?

Guess I’m headed back to engadget….

2. Rob Beschizza says:

iphone haiku: to be announced!

3. nixiebunny says:

I’d have to frustrate myself for at least a couple months for it to be worth $120.

I like that the haiku contest has taken a long time. I can keep fooling myself that I’m a front runner.

5. Adam Fields says:

This is clearly some use of the word “announced” with which I was previously unfamiliar.

6. Adam Fields says:

This contest is long.
    MMS before results…
    Race tethering now!

7. Adam Fields says:

I had time for a meta bonus entry. :P

8. Enochrewt says:

#2: Yeah really, what’s the deal with that? I know I can’t grouse about lack of free gadget blog posts but I sure might check BBG a lot less…

9. Rob Beschizza says:

Working on some changes — we’ll be back in action soon.

10. Rob Beschizza says:

There were like seven billion entries and I’m waiting on the judging committee .

11. Adam Fields says:

Speaking of which – was there ever a winner chosen for the iPhone disappointment haiku contest? (Apologies for using an unrelated comment for this – I couldn’t find any other convenient way to send you a message that didn’t involve going to some other site to look up a way to contact you.)