Tweet (#4463974099)

The answer to the OS war: buy a mac, then shut the hell up about it. http://twitter.com/beschizza/statuses/4463974099

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Tweet (#4463974099)

1. Enochrewt says:

#2 FunkyDerek: That’s funny because it’s true.

I have a laptop that is running Windows Server 2008R2 which I’m testing out Hyper-V with and already it has Ubuntu (with no mouse support LOL), XP, and a Windows 7 Release candidate virtual machines on it. I’d put give a Mac OS a go since I mostly do it to keep up on work stuff, but it’s such a pain in the ass to get a virtual machine running and I’ve only ever seen successful attempts reported using VMware server. So I say Screw Mac. They won’t play nice and it’s causing them to miss out on a stand-alone OS sale right here…

2. Jack Wood says:

I like my answer better: Buy and use whichever operating system best fits your needs, then shut the hell up about it.

3. funkyderek says:

If only people who bought Macs would shut up about it, I’d be a lot happier.

4. Category says:

The answer to the OS war? An ACTUAL war. Normal users don’t care what they use, and fanboys don’t have the upper-body strength for carrying weapons. A nice bloody end to “evangalists” on all sides.

Except for AmigaOS users. Those guys are hardcore.

5. sworm says:

I find linux fanboys far more annoying.

6. Nelson.C says:

I am pretty quiet about being a Mac user, as it happens. I got sick of how merely mentioning the fact would invariably cause some unstable PC-user in the room to fulminate about the evils of Mac-users for hours.

7. johnnyaction says:

I dual boot mine between Snow Leopard and XP with great file visibility/writeability both ways.

I got my black macbook used and hopped it up a bit. I’m pretty impressed with it overall.

8. WalterBillington says:

Yep, running Leopard and XP. Fuckin’ sweet, man.