“No Quiet,” a watch band-like ring

509_1.jpg

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to “No Quiet,” a watch band-like ring

1. zikman says:

I made one of these back in middle school when we took a field trip to NYC and I bought a fake rolex off the street. the band was easy enough to take apart, so I just made a little ring out of it.

it was rather uncomfortable

2. nehpetsE says:

Quick tip for makers:
    Knuckle Hair may be quickly and painlessly removed by lightly passing the flame of a propane(or butane) torch over your hands.

3. Enochrewt says:

This will be rebranded as a device to remove unsightly knuckle hair in 9 months.

4. Sarah says:

I like it. Looks like it’s smooth and rounded on both sides, so it probably shouldn’t pinch like a real watch band. Nice, clean design.

5. Rob Beschizza says:

Most painful comments ever!

6. Geoffrey says:

I clicked the link and got a Sauna Stool.

My knuckle hair is beautiful, like silk. Removing it would be a crime against humanity.

8. jfranchino says:

A guy company, Suemi Designs, makes some rings with the same idea. No idea who was first, probably some third party.

I own a couple of the rings. I’m not as Kong-like as some, but I do have knuckle hair, and it has never been caught either of the rings.

9. slowblinker says:

Before I could make a conscious thought, I involuntarily cringed when I saw it, knowing it would yank out your knuckle hair.
    Still looks cool enough to make my consider it (hmmm)