Crazy customer flashes gun at Apple store

From the Cincinatti Inquirer:

A clerk at the Apple Store in Kenwood Towne Centre kept a cool head when a customer reportedly took his frustration with his iPhone too far. Hamilton County sheriff’s deputies say Donald Goodrich, 38, took his phone into the store and told the clerk, “I’m so mad I could pop a 9mm at it. I could really do it right now, look!”

Play back the quote in your head, but with Christopher Walken’s voice.

iPhone frustration leads to arrest [Cincinatti.com]

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Gadgets, guns. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Crazy customer flashes gun at Apple store

1. Slurpy says:

Cincinnati Enquirer; I could have let one of those slide, but not both.

But yeah, what do you expect from someone who’s had to deal with AT&T’s service?

2. SeannaKristen says:

*facepalm* Ah, Cincinnati… I love this town

3. toxonix says:

I’m so Mad.

I could pop,
    a nine millimeter at it.

I could really do it right now.
    look,

I don’t think this is going
    too far,

do you? I mean, really DO you?

4. merlin says:

Do you know what would solve his iPhone problems?

More Cowbell, that’s what.

But, I thought the JesusPhone solved all your problems and elevated you to a state of zen! ;)

6. Hanglyman says:

I wonder if this is the same guy they interviewed about the Max Headroom video pirate incident in 1987.

“I got so mad, I wanted to bust the TV set. I really did.”

7. teapot says:

Igadgets make me wanna wave a gun around too.
    Thats why I never go into their stupid stores.

8. monstrinho_do_biscoito says:

haha on the walken re-read

Uhhmmmm . . .

It’s Enquirer.

And Cincinnati.com

Spellcheck broken today?

10. Rob says:

So let me get this straight, to carry a concealed weapon you must inform people that you have a concealed weapon? Perhaps they should give out T-Shirts with the permit to inform people.

Rob #9, flashing a gun while saying you feel like shooting someone is a textbook case of menacing. Someone like that should have their concealed carry permit revoked as they’re a danger to others.

Also, in Ohio, you’re required to inform Police that you have a firearm and have a permit to carry it every time you interact with them. That’s covered clearly in the concealed carry training.

How about Joe Pesci voice?